Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dave Grohl And His Magic (Mushroom) Xmas

Gigwise

Dave Grohl has revealed that one of his favourite Christmas memories is of time when he took magic mushrooms at a party his parents were throwing.


Grohl, who was 14 at the time, managed to keep his Psilocybin experimentation a secret from his parents but a friends mother thought he was on the powder of the nose variety.


Says Grohl: "I was 14 and a friend of mine gave me a bag of magic mushrooms for Christmas. So I took them and went to my parents' party and just when the party started picking up the mushrooms started really coming on.”


"I just had the night of my life. I was so out of it that a friend of my mother's took me to one side and said, 'David, have you been doing cocaine?'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home