Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Leonardo DiCaprio to develop film on Timothy Leary

EntertainmentWise

Leonardo DiCaprio’s film production company is set to develop a film based on the life of LSD advocate Timothy Leary.

DiCaprio knew Leary prior to his death in 1996 and has been anxious to make a film about him for sometime.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, DiCaprio’s company has now employed the talents of the award winning playwright Craig Lucas to develop a screenplay.

The film will reportedly focus on Leary’s life between his enrolment at West Point military school in the 1940’s to his escape from prison in the 1970’s.

1 Comments:

Blogger stacy said...

For over 10 years I was an addict and needed treatment centers in California info. When I got the help I needed, I could start living my life again.

9/09/2011 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home