Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Harrison Tricked Lennon into LSD binge

contactmusic.com

JOHN LENNON and his first wife CYNTHIA first experienced hallucinogenic drug LSD when GEORGE HARRISON spiked their drinks with it.

Harrison pulled the prank after inviting the couple to a dinner party he held with his wife PATTI.

Cynthia recalls, "The room swam and we had no idea what was going on until our laughing hosts enlightened us.

"We piled into George's mini, desperate to get home. The trouble was George had no idea which way up the world was.

"I looked in the mirror and saw my own skeleton. I thought I was in hell. As the drug wore off my first coherent thought was that I didn't want to tamper with my sanity."

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Smile said...

I take it that was Cynthia's last trip. What a pity. Only those afraid to confront all truth have a bad trip. John and George both continued to use acid rewardingly for years after that - along with their pot - with such tremendously beneficial results for humanity. John, George, Paul and Ringo the Original Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, I salute you....and of course, Uncle Albert, Saint Hoffman
for allowing his "discovery" to be made public.

10/29/2005 05:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home