Friday, December 01, 2006

Marijuana fan wants to roll the biggest joint

IOL

Los Angeles - A medical marijuana user plans to see in the new year on an all-time high - by rolling the world's biggest joint.

Los Angeles resident Brett Stone said he aims to usher in 2007 by rolling a 91cm cigarette using around 112 grams of marijuana.

Stone said he was inspired to try for a record after learning that the previous biggest joint was made with 100 grams.

"I thought the world's largest joint would have been a lot larger," said Stone, 48.

Medical marijuana use has been legal in California since 1996, when voters passed a law allowing the drug to be used as a pain reliever.

Stone said he would be careful to ensure that his record attempt would remain legal, indicating that the joint would be smoked in a local medical marijuana collective.

"We're probably going to do it as a fundraiser," he said. "And the mayor and police chief would be most welcome if they have a doctor's note to consume cannabis."

Stone said he plans to roll an even bigger joint to mark the US football final at the Super Bowl next February - and has asked companies if they can provide custom made rolling papers to help the attempt.

"I think a metre would be a good, smokeable size joint," Stone said. "I'm not looking to make a torpedo... I'm looking to make a smokeable joint."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Grace Lee said...

If you live in the socal area you should consider California treatment help is out there.

3/26/2011 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Joan Brown said...

When I was looking for an alcohol center treatment I didn’t know where to turn. I finally went with this company and they helped me save my life.

5/29/2011 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Great info, thanks for posting. If you’re looking for medical coders then these might be the guys to help you out.

8/28/2011 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Joan Brown said...

When our practice got started we needed correctional billing services help. These were the guys we turned to and they did a great job.

10/13/2011 09:53:00 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

This post was great. Really informative. If you need resources for
estate sales
Then you should check these guys out.

1/25/2012 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting your life together. I found
meditation techniques for beginners that really changed things for the better.

4/09/2012 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Joan Brown said...

This article hit home. When I needed help with alcohol treatment center california I didn’t know where to get help.

8/28/2012 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

The time that I was blind and needed to see the light was tough. I needed info on drug rehab malibu. And finally found the one that worked for me.

9/16/2012 02:27:00 PM  
Anonymous how to roll tutorial said...

I just want to thank you for discussing your information and your web page. I've found something today. Thanks!

9/05/2013 02:38:00 AM  
Blogger William Buckley said...

On the 5th of February 1987 I rolled a 12 Metre Joint using 1kg of cannabis as a protest over the repressive cannabis laws in Western Australia. At that time the America's Cup Yacht Race was in town so I built a wooden replica yacht, my Trojon horse,and with the joint inside and dressed in military cloth from head to toe I rolled it passed the cops onto a oceanside park. I staked the joint out and lowered the sails revealing my challenge. The event was filmed and you can see it on YouTube, 12 Metre Joint or Google the slideshow, The Story of Paul Pot and the 12 Metre Joint. FREE THE WEED. Paul Pot

3/22/2017 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home